Monday, March 7, 2011

Femme Fatale

For all of the Britney Spears fans, you are going to love this. Word has been spreading for some time that Britney was going to be releasing a new album soon. And weeks ago we got the release date, and we also got the first single, "Hold it Against Me". So now the release date is edging near, and to curb your appetite, she released her new single, "Till The World Ends". And I have to agree with some when saying that it is probably her best song in awhile, if not of all time.

I was a huge fan of her during her first albums. And even of her others as well. But eventually the "Hit Me Baby" and "Oops I Did It Again" era was gone with the wind, and the sexual expression became real big. So then we began to see "Toxic" and "I'm a Slave 4 U".

But then Britney's music took a turn that I really didn't like. It was also at the time when she was really going down a dark path. I won't go into specifics because we all know what went down and it really doesn't do Britney justice.

But anyways, I really got back into her when her CD "Circus" came out. It really brought out the Britney that I once knew. Great songs such as "Womanizer" and "Circus" and "If You Seek Amy". I think that could have probably been her 3rd greatest album yet.

But this new album seems like it is going to top "Circus". While I think "Hold it Agains Me" is good, I think her new single "Till the World Ends" will blow the charts up. Now for the single. The song is very catchy and wants you to go out and dance and it just really brings out her voice in all the right ways. It is very hard to explain, but it just catches your ear. I have it on replay as we speak and I think it could possibly be one of her best. And the only reason "TTWE" isn't #1 on iTunes is because it is competing with two other powerful songs, such as Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" and Jennifer Lopez's "On The Floor". But I expect it to be big!

So if you want to ask me, I think this new album is going to be huge. I am very excited, and I won't be ashamed to recommend it to people if they ask if it is good. Heck, I want to recommend "TTWE" as we speak. So make sure to buy it and get ready to rock your head off!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment