Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hiatus

Hello everyone! I have returned. And before I continue, Happy Easter! I know some of you have probably been waiting for a new post from me. Things have just been crazy. School and work have taken up a lot of my time, and with the spare time that I have left, I have been working on a special project, which I will let you in on in a bit.

The end of the school semester is just around the corner. And it could not come any quicker. I have a ton of crap that I will be more than happy to get off of my shoulders. Remember me complaining about my spanish class? Well I dropped it. The pressure was at an all time high, and my teacher continued to be vague on my progress. And then there is my health class, where my teacher keeps on saying that the majority of the class will never amount to anything. And then I have my English class where my teacher takes off 11 points for punctuation. How fair is that?

Anyways, wanna know why I haven't been talking much on here, other than school? After my last post, talking about the breakup between Delta Goodrem and Brian McFadden, I somehow came across some inspiration to start back on my book idea. Remember tha one? It was the one I started to write in October, and told you that you wouldn't find out about it? Well, this is the one.

I don't know where this inspiration came from, but more ideas came to mind for the book, and I just started writing again. And it has been great. I have been writing 2 pages a day, a small commitment to keep me on track with the progress. And so far, I have been doing well with writing faithfully. Unfortunately, with all of this school stuff, I haven't written in a whole week! But I know that as soon as school ends, I'm gonna be back on it and writing like crazy.

Wanna know what the book is about? Well yet again, sorry, no details on this. But don't you worry, I am already a 5th of the way on my projected length of the book, so you may be able to read it soon! I am hoping that if I stick to my 2 pages a day, I could have this thing finished by the end of the summer. Who knows.

Well guys, it has been fun. I just wanted to let you know that I haven't died or anything. I have no idea when or what I will be writing in the future. I do know that I am tweeting more often to keep up with you all, so keep following! Glad to talk to you all!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment