Monday, September 5, 2011

Nelta News?

For the past few months, many Delta fans have waited for any word of future music being released to her fans.  And I'm sure that Nick fans are hoping for word about what future projects that he will be working on.  And we all know that they have worked on several songs together before and since the beginning of their relationship.  But after tweets from Nick, a question is rising in my head...is something big for Delta and Nick about to happen that will reenter them into the music market? 

While Delta and Nick have not official come out about their relationship yet, it has become very clear that they are together by noticing the many songs written by the both of them, plus the intimate photos that we have seen.  And while Nick doesn't mention Delta by name, he does mention a woman that makes him very happy and someone that cares for him.  And the latest intimate photo from Los Cabos, Mexico shows as much:


So back to my suspicions about the possible future of Delta and Nick's music careers.  Honestly, I think that they will tour and possibly promote their music together.  And one thing that I think will help with this is a possible duet between the two of them.  But these questions arose when Nick posted two tweets to his 3.2 million followers over the past 6 days, indicating that something big is in the works:

"Hey everyone... So many exciting things happening! Can't wait wait to share it all with you.  ; )" and "I'm getting so excited about sharing my big news with all of you! Who thinks they know what it is? : )"

Many fans are speculating a new album, a Jonas Brothers reunion...or rumors of getting married (please dear God don't let this be it!)  While I think the possibility of Delta and Nick getting married is far away from now, and the brothers reunion unlikely (Because of Joe's solo career shooting off), I think a new album is possible...with the chance that Delta could be featured on it. 

We know for certain of two songs written by both Delta and Nick, titled "Reaching For Something" and "This Is Where We Belong".  Either one could easy be a duet, and may be the foundations for a tour between the two of them.  But how likely is this?

To me, I think this is very likely.  Right now, Delta is getting alot of press (Most of it not portraying her in the light as us Delta fans see her) among Jonas fans all over the world.  And both have held off on releasing anything new, Delta's latest release being in 2008 in the USA, and Nick's in 2010.  And I think this is certainly possible because of maybe unexpected changes, due to the news of Delta's album not yet finished, when it was said to be done and released the middle of 2011. 

While both Delta and Nick fans don't approve of this set up, it does give Delta a possible advantage to breaking in the USA market, something she has tried for years.  Touring, releasing or even featuring with a big American star such as Nick Jonas would create the process of reaching to fans easier than it was when she tried to crack the market in 2008.  And while I agree with the many Delta fans on not wanting another duet in the near future, I do think that releasing a duet would help her in the market. 

So the question still remains: Is the big news concerning both Nick and Delta?  I hope it does, simply because I want to hear SOMETHING.  Fans haven't heard anything in awhile, and we are desperate for any news.  I don't care if it is touring dates together, or a musical release, I just want to hear it and I want to hear it now!  Please tell us when we can hear something Delta and Nick!

So do you think this is the big news?  And do you agree with me that it would help Delta and Nick reenter the markets?  Make sure you post your thoughts!

Hopefully everything will become clear soon, and we will be able to enjoy some new music!

-Tyler

2 comments:

  1. Nick's big news is him returnong to Broadway.It has nothing to do with Delta.
    I love them as a couple but I don't they'll do a duet together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delta is super desperate to be dating a teenager to try to break into the US market how desperate.

    ReplyDelete