Sunday, June 5, 2011

Black and White

Been saving your money for a good album to buy?  Well I found it for you!  I found the band Royal Tailor, and since then, I haven't been able to stop listening to them!  And even though they are a Christian band, I think they are what everyone has been waiting to hear!  So listen up as I tell you how great they are!

I just love iTunes, because they always give you a chance to get free songs by many different people.  I found some great bands such as Meese and VOTA because of it.  This week, I stumbled upon Royal Tailor's song "Black and White".  And let me tell you, I was blown away by it.  The piano at the beginning is just perfect.  And it wasn't like the average christian music that is labeled by people who don't really prefer the genre.  It is a mixture of pop and hip hop themes.  And the best thing is that it is filled with great messages and themes and it is all clean!!  The best thing about the song was that it was free, so of course I had to download it. 

I don't think it was even a day after that when I just had to download the whole album!  And it wasn't hard to buy it since it was prereleased for only $7.99!  And I have been listening to it since I bought it.  And there have been some great songs such as "Black and White", "Run To Love", "Freefall", "Death of Me", and "Gravity".  All have a great beat and actually wants you to put the songs on repeat. 

Many people have responded well to the band and their album.  iTunes posted this on Twitter to its million plus followers, "If you enjoyed the free Discovery Download from @royaltailor, get their album for $7.99 this week."  The album has been featured in the Christian/Gospel section, the album is #2 on the charts, and 200+ reviews have been posted, with a 5 star rating!  That's impressive!

I have to say that this album is probably one of the best albums I have bought for the 2011 year.  And I have bought alot this year so far.  And I think the song "Black and White" is in my top 10 songs for the year.  So I certainly recommend this band for you all.  And not sure if you want to buy their whole album yet?  Just download their single for free!  You can get it here.  And when you finally realize you want more to listen to, go and buy their full album for only $7.99.  You can buy it here

 And don't forget to start follow them!  I just started following them today, and I hope all of you will do the same.  You can follow them here: @royaltailor

So Royal Tailor, you guys have swept me off my feet, and I intend on listening to everything you release from now on.  You guys rock!  And I hope I help send a few potential fans your way!  Hope to hear from you soon!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment