Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cassidy Freeman

Enjoyed the start to our "Smallville Cast Series?"  We have recieved alot of views from it, which means that people are dying to hear more about the cast from Smallville.  Well don't worry, I have more for you, and today we feature the lovely Cassidy Freeman. 

Cassidy is one of the few cast members on my list that I didn't know before watching the show.  And when the end of season 7 concluded, I wondered who would be taking the spot for Rosenbaum's character, Lex Luthor.  And when starting the beginning of season 8, I quickly knew that the character Tess Mercer was going to be a big favorite of mine. 

In the season, we see Mercer become the acting CEO of LuthorCorp after Lex's disappearance.  And throughout the season, we see her using all of her resources to find Lex, which only leads up to the big mystery of Clark.  That leads to her gathering a group of meteor-infected humans, and several illegal acts to find out that Clark is from Krypton, and known as Kal-El.  We also see that she was once romantically involved with Oliver Queen, known as Green Arrow.  Upon learning that Lex is still alive, the lovely Lana returns to warn her about her loyalty to Lex.  She exposes that Lex implanted a device into Mercer's optic nerve to observe everything she did.  His betrayel sent her over the edge and vowed to sell everything he owned.  And throughout the season 9, we see her become loyal to the Zod and help him build a solar tower.  That is as far I got into the season, so forgive me.  But I do know that she is the lost love child of Lionel Luthor.  And I have reason to believe that she later sides with Clark and his team.  I really hope so.  A good character like that can't always be bad. 

But I just love how the character is portrayed.  She is so confident, beautiful, and talented.  And this may not make sense, but she is dressed for power and success.  And she reminds me of  Selina Kyle with her Good Guy/Bad Guy personality.  And I love how she joins up with the Suicide Squade with the powerful Amanda Waller.  A great team!!

So what does she do beyond Smallville?  Well besides Smallville, she has degrees in Theatre and Spanish.  She starred in the film "YellowBrickRoad" and other shows such as CSI.  And her hobbies include hiking, quilting and singing.  And speaking of singing, she has an album out with her brother and Andy Mittion called "The Read D'Coy", which is really good.  I haven't bought it yet, but I think you all should.  You can buy it now here

So that is the beautiful Cassidy Freeman.  I look forward to watching her in more Smallville episodes, and possibly in any future shows that she is in.  I wish you the best of luck Cassidy!

Now, who will be my next cast member to talk about?  Hmm...let's see....no clue.  But you can find out tomorrow.  But until then, start talking about your favorite cast member, and see if they will make the cut!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment