Saturday, January 30, 2010

After the Storm

The glorious snow I told you about yesterday just turned into a wet mess. After I concluded my last post, it started to mix and rain. The snow started to pack up and now it looks only like two inches of snow. I know I promised to post some pictures for you to see, but if you have seen a big patch of slush before, you probably don't want to see it again.

The power continued to flicker on and off all night. But I did have the comfort of talking to my late night friends. Today I didn't get up until very late in the morning. And I spent over two hours play the Roller coaster ride game on facebook. A real great way to spend my life.

I hate to break it to you all, but I really don't have a subject to talk about right now. One may spring up later today, but for right now this random post will have to do. I hope you enjoy and I'll talk to you later!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment