Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Catching Up

Wow guys it has been so long since my last post to you guys.  It's been what...7 months since my last posts?  I promised all of you that I would be faithful to this blog, but as you can tell I have not been.  But I promise, this time around I will be more faithful because my schedule is more flexible.  There is so much to talk about.  Today was the first day since my last post that I have really wanted to blog, so I took the chance and sat down to type. 

I'm going to have to space out everything I want to talk about into day intervals for the next few posts so I don't burn you all out with what I have to say. 

The last time I talked to you I talked about the rough time I was having with my former friend.  Nothing has changed since then, although I have attempted several times to make a peaceful reconciliation with her.  All have worked out for a time, until it all falls apart at her hands.  The first time was later in May, and then later in November.  The last time led to her making threats to me and harrassing me.  It just came to the point where I had to break all ties with her and wherever I had ties with her.  It wasn't very hard for me to make the decision, but ever since then I feel like doing that was just hiding from the problem.  But then I realize that I could live without having to deal with her any longer.  So I think it is worth it. 

I think about her everyday though.  Even after all this time.  I don't know if it is because I am still angered by her or that I miss the friendship I had with her, or both.  She is really a great person but sometimes her actions drive the people in her life away.  I was just another casualty. 

So now that I have caught you up on that; I am now 18.  But to tell you the truth I don't feel much more mature.  I guess that is because I am as mature as you can get.  I still remain jobless unfortunately.  I have though applied all over town.  But in a small town like this there is more applicants than availability. 

I still remain a loyal Delta Goodrem fan.  No big suprise there.  Since we talked she has done a ton of stuff like releasing her #1 tour dvd and toured with Andrea Bocelli in the USA during christmas.  And her Innocent Eyes album was named #1 of the decade in Australia.  And now she is working on her 4th album to be released sometime this year.  I am very excited about it. 

Well I think that is all I can cram in for today.  I am looking forward to my next post because I have many different topics to talk about.

Don't forget to follow my blog or comment!

And in case you want to know, I am the leader of two groups on facebook.  One is the Fight for Cancer group and the Delta Goodrem Fanbase.

Delta Goodrem Fanbase
Fight For Cancer

I will talk to you soon! -Tyler
free hit counter
free hit counters

1 comment:

  1. I remember hearing about all the problems you were having with terri and I think you did the right thing by blocking her, allthough I don't know the whole story that's what I would have done.

    ReplyDelete