Sunday, September 12, 2010

Performed

I really should be working on my Upton Sinclair paper. Not only that, but I should be starting on my other 4 page paper. But you know what, I would rather be writing here right now. So here I am.

Many of you probably tuned in on here to watch the Stand Up To Cancer event. The event was pretty huge. It aired on 17 networks, including the four major networks. And it was streaming live all over the net, reaching audiences up into the millions. I made sure I was right there watching it and looking forward to the talent that was scheduled to perform.

The entire hour was very emotional and uplifting at the same time. Some of the music wasn't the best in the world though. Stevie Wonder sounded like he was murdering his song, bless him. And then of course there is the final song that really made me mad.

The final song was the song that I was looking forward to. Delta Goodrem was performing in it. So immediately when the announcer only mentions her as "friend", I was pretty disappointed. Delta started the song and was very powerful and gorgeous as always. Following was Leona Lewis that was very weak in her start of the song. Together, they sounded very good. Others performing during the song was Heart and Natasha Bedingfield. And another disappointment was that they started rolling the credits before the song was even over. I wasn't happy at all.

But I eventually calmed down and started looking on the bright side. Delta was so excited to be apart of this amazing cause and to perform with other very popular musicians. And plus, her name is on the Itunes credits so she will get her credit in the end. I was so proud of her!

Speaking of Delta, Brian McFadden released his 'Mistakes' music video this week. And may I tell you that it is nothing short of amazing! The entire song worked well with the video. It was funny at times, and sometimes it was "I can't believe he/she just did that!" Already the video has gotten major views and positive reviews. I can't wait til America starts to see the talent Brian and Delta have together!!

Well I think I need to start of these papers. It's going to take me forever! I'll talk to you all soon!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment