Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Birthday Wishes

I am official 19!! Actually, it was a few days ago. But still, I am a year older than I was a few days ago!! Thanks for all of the birthday wishes. And I am looking forward to what the next 362 days has in store for me!!

This birthday was way better than my last. Last year, I worked from 8 AM to 7 PM with my dad on some god-forsaken mountain where there was no service whatsoever. And it was freezing. Oh it was freezing. And then when I return home, my mom was screaming in pain from her surgery that she recently undergone. So we were not able to go anywhere. So it really wasn't that great. All I wanted to do was go in my room, close the door, and read.

But this year was so much better. It was on a sunday, so no work for me! And I had a little party on both days with both of my families. The first birthday party was the day before, and I recieved my most wanted gift of the year; the iPad!!

And let me tell you, this iPad is amazing!! I feel like my life is in my hands! It does everything such as games, movies, TV shows, music videos, iPod capabilities, and mobile web!! Really something.

It really wasn't a suprise, since I went and picked out everything I wanted two days before. I had planned everything, all the way down to the iTunes card. But they wrapped everything up for me, which made it feel a little bit special.

Then the next day, on my official day, we went out of town for my cousin's debut cook book party. And I have to say that I haven't seen such a line for a book since the last Harry Potter book. People were everywhere, and I saw some people carrying out 12 cookbooks! So it was good to see her sell them, and to hear her story on what brought the idea on.

So why haven't I been on here lately? Well, with my iPad and all, I just haven't taken the time to write. Although, I got inspiration for a new story. I am in the midst of the first chapter, and it sounds really good so far. The ideas are flowing like water, and it isn't as hard to write the ideas down either. Sorry, nobody is reading it on here. You'll have to wait til it gets published.

Well that is all for now. Stay tuned to more exciting stuff!

-Tyler

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Birthday, you could you your iPad to write! I love using my ipod touch to write articles and poems

    ReplyDelete