Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween

Happy early Halloween! I figured I would post this now since so many will be out trick or treating tonight. As for me, I will be at work, not dressed up, with no voice, trying to announce the latest game of Laser Tag til midnight. How wonderful.

What would I have been if I could have dressed up? I would have been Batman or Robin. I was going to go all out, but I really didn't want to pay for costumes like that. Plus I didn't know if I would have been able to dress up. And what do you know, I can't.

But for some, people are really going out of the box. Some are dressing up like this Snookie character, and some people just plan on throwing something on and saying they are Lady Gaga. I would pay big bucks to see someone dress up like a witch and having a "Hello, my name is Christine ODonnell." How ironic would that be? The View would have a feild day, that is for sure.

Well guys, just wanted to write a very quick message wishing you a very Happy Halloween! Make sure to drink milk, get lots of candy, hug a duck, and don't get in too dark of an alley!!

-Tyler

1 comment: