Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Every Thought

This weather is just gorgeous! It really gets me in a good mood. It isn't too hot, but its not to cold either. Although, it does get very cold in the night time. I just hope this winter will be cold enough where it snows here every other day. I know last year I didn't want it because I was gonna have to go to school til August. But now, I could care less if it came a huge blizzard in the middle of the night! That is always wishful thinking in this town of mine.

So my mind has currently been focused on this one little thought. Actually not little...but BIG. It hasn't really came to my attention until recently. Now it has become my every thought. I haven't been able to focus in school, and I haven't been able to escape the thought when I'm not busy. It's always there. What am I going to do about it? I have a plan. Will I tell you? Never, ha ha.

This week, my entire town has been effected alot. A teenager a little bit older than me died this week due to a car accident. This was a person that hundreds of people knew. He was up in sports and favorite among many. But he died because he wasn't able to really see the meaning of life. That life is fragile, and while you should live to the fullest, living dangerously has it's consequenses.

I am hesitant to describe what happened to him, but I think if people know what happens to people, they may change their life while they have the chance. He was riding with friends, both high off meth and drunk (according to sources). He was riding in the bed of the truck. And while going 80-100 mph on 35 mph, the truck went airborn, turned over twice, and pinned him. Long story short is that he was airlifted, and was presumed that he would be paralyzed for life. But he died shortly after.

I have always said that nothing good can come from drugs and alcohol. And sometimes people have to learn it the hard way. It's like what my friend said last night. Hopefully the only good thing that will happen is that people will realize what risky things can happen when you are involved in that stuff. If only he had realized it sooner...

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment