Thursday, October 28, 2010

Breathe...

Attention all Delta Goodrem fans! We seem to have a new song with Delta in it! It's not her song, but she is heavely featured in this new song, along with Mark Masri. The song is called 'Breathe, Dreame, Pray, Love', and it is 5 star material!!

I stumbled among this song when I was checking on how well Delta's songs were going on iTunes. I tend to do this to get an idea if anyone is buying her songs. And there it was, a new thing on her page. The album called 'Home' by Jim Brickman. I was curious as to why it was on her page. It made me think that she helped write a song for him, and I clicked it. I was suprised to see that she was actually featured in one of the songs. I previewed it, and it instantly took my breath away.

I instantly bought it, and I have listened to it ever since. Delta sings for most of the song, which is a change from other duets and songs that she has recently been in. And she sings with Mark Masri, which sounds like a good artist as well! And in parts, you get goosebumps from the perfect harmony that they have together. Truly an inspirational song.

I posted the link of the song, and Delta fans went crazy over it. Many Delta twitter pages started putting in the link as well, and before you know it, people all knew about the song. People are calling it an amazing song, and hope that this is the direction Delta plans to go with her new album. I agree with that.

Here is a small lyric of the song:
"Breath like it is my last breath coming
dream like I am not awake
and pray like I know a new day is dawning
love like you love me"

So, if you haven't heard the song yet, I strongly encourage you to listen to it, and buy it as well! This is an amazing song and I think Delta fans are going to be talking about this for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment