Friday, October 29, 2010

Unleashed II

As a late birthday gift to myself, I decided to buy the new The Force Unleashed II game that was released Oct. 26. I was very excited about this new game because the first game was what I would call one of the best games of all time, with one of the best storylines of the Star Wars Saga. I was so excited that I even decided to go and get it in between classes.

So, I rush home right after class and go to play it. It is amazing! The graphics are way better than the last game, the new force powers are great, and you get to weild two lightsabers! What can get better than that.

Just one little problem. The game and storyline was so short that I finished the game the day after I got it! I think it took me several weeks to beat the first game, which is telling you something. And don't say that I played it nonstop without blinking, because I didn't. I took long breaks in between playing it, and I still beat it with ease.

I keep looking to see that I have more to play, but I can't seem to find it. I even looked the game up, and sources say that the storyline is very short, which makes me believe that this is it. Which is sad, because I paid $50 for only a day of entertainment.

And the game leaves you on a cliffhanger. You think that the game is going to continue, but then if just stops out of the blue. That only tells me that there will be a third game. But with a short game like this, I think they could fit in a whole other game in there.

I hate to say it, but I give this game a 6/10 just because of how short it was. And based on this recent game, I wish they just had left it with just the first game. They made the first game so perfect, so why try to extend it? All I can say is that I hope they make the next game seriously long because I want more of a game than what I just played.

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment