Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Revolution

Day six, and I am still sick as a dog. It started with a sore throat, then moved to me not having a voice for two days, and has now moved to aches, shakes, and a massive headache. It doesn't seem to want to go away, but I better get better soon, because I am starting to loose my patience.

Well, goodbye political TV ads, because the 2010 election is now over! Those ads could drive someone to throw the TV right out the window! And throughout last night, people were talking like the Republicans were invading the capital last night. Yes, the Republicans took alot of seats last night. While I think that it wasn't good for the Democrats (which I'm a proud Dem. by the way), I think that having some Republican influence in the government right now will equal everything out. And hey, maybe all of the blame will stop being thrown on President Obama. It's about time that some people taking the blame now.

And to add to the political hype, the lovely Aimee Allen finally managed to put up her 'Ron Paul Revolution' song on iTunes. I first heard it back during the 2008 election, and it was very good upbeat song. It actually got me to be a supporter for Paul during that election. And now, we hear that he could be a big political figure during the 2012 election. So who knows. But if you want to buy the song, which is highly recommended, you can buy it here! Aimee, I wish you the best with the song now on iTunes, and I hope it gets #1.

So I won't go into all of the political results, because let's face it; there is just too much to cover. But Nikki Haley was one that caught my eye. Even though she will not be running North Carolina, I really wished that she didn't get it. I don't know, but I just see another Mark Sanford-type scandal in the state with her running. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong. But let me ask you, did you like the person that won your state in any position. Comment and let me know!!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment