Thursday, November 11, 2010

Kanye's Rant

Last night I felt like I had a spiritual awakening. And I felt that my mind was being filled with a ton of understanding. And the best thing is because it was it all came from an unlikely place. I know this is really vague, but it had such an impact on me. You don't have to know what it all involves, but just know that I feel great and better than ever!

Wanna know who won't be feeling great? Well Kanye West won't after the media, and other blogs get ahold on him. As if his incident with Taylor Swift wasn't bad, his remarks to former President Bush are now coming to bite him in the ass. Bush has said that when West said that he hated black people, it was the lowest part of his presidency. And after a Today interview with Matt Lauer, West writes some very rude comments on Twitter:

"....but before I take off let me tell you how they did me at the Today show...

I went up there to express how I was empathetic to Bush because I labeled him a racist and years later I got labeled as a racist....

While I was trying to give the interview they started playing the "MTV" under me with audio!!!!!!!

I don't mess with Matt Lauer or the Today Show ... and that's a very nice way for me to put it!

HE TRIED TO FORCE MY ANSWERS. IT WAS VERY BRUTAL AND I CAME THERE WITH ONLY POSITIVE INTENT.

He played clips of Bush and asked me to look at his face while I was trying to talk to him. I wish Michael Jackson had twitter!!!!!!"

Believe me Kanye, you need more than Michael Jackson to help you out here. I mean seriously, you go and tell behind-the-scenes workers to be quiet so you could talk, and then you get on Matt's case because they always show clips of the topics discuss, with audio. The world does not stop so you can try and explain yourself for your constant reckless statements.

I really don't know how people are fans of him. He is the prime example of what President Obama calls a "jackass".

-Tyler

1 comment:

  1. you're a fool dude. i am not a fan of kanye west but for him to call bush a racist was great for the world. it showed the rest of the world that america does not "bow down" to our puppet leaders (bush, obama, etc)

    ReplyDelete