Monday, January 3, 2011

Belated New Year

A very happy New Year to you! Actually, I guess you would call it late now. But hey, better late than ever.

How did you spend your new years eve/new years day? For me: Work. Last night was an unplanned work night. I had actually planned on having the night off. But they asked me in, and relunctantly I agreed.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. And it was fun too. I got to shut down my station to watch the ball drop, then I got a midnight new year kiss! A great start! Then I was there til one thirty cleaning, then in the parking lot til two just talking with my co-workers.

So far it hasn't been the best year. I have found out that I am angry at a few people. It started with my manager, and then moved on to other people, which I'll tell you about in other posts. Ha but yeah, I officially hate my manager's guts. Me and my coworker were working in our section new year's day. We got there at nine, and worked til after six, and we didn't get a break, lunch, bathroom break, or drink break. It was torture. And he was the only one that went back there, and never even came close to use to say hey, or do you need a break or are you okay, or kiss my ass or anything. By the end of the day, both of us were ready to storm into his office and give him a piece of our minds. Luckily for him, he weasled out of the building before we could get ahold of him.

So yeah, that was my new year start. But the good thing is that I have a new attitude towards things, and that is helping me with dealing with people like my manager. Who knows, I may just tell him what I really think!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment