Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Science & Faith

Lots of new great music going on right now. And you probably don't even know some of it. I always enjoy spreading the news of new and exciting songs and artists, because that is how I find out some of the most talented people around!

Let's start out with the new "Science & Faith" CD by The Script. This is a new album that I have been waiting for some time. The new single "For the First Time" has been able to keep my hunger for their music to a minimum. But now the album is now out, and I have been listening to it all day. Very good stuff, and it is all original stuff. You know how some artists seem to repeat themselves. But these guys keep things fresh, and wanting more! Many people will be out to get this album very quickly! So make sure you get a copy!

I am starting to get back into the Contemporary Christian music again. And returning it with TobyMac's latest album is the best choice. I have always been into his old song "Burn For You". But now my new favorite is "City on our Knees". It is the perfect song for anyone that believes in unity. The song has such a great message that Tobymac has even published a book called "City on our Knees". I have already purchased it for my mother. So make sure you get this album as well!

And lastly is a artist that you probably don't know about. Chris Salvatore was one of the artists that I randomly come across on iTunes. And is most popular song "Dirty Love" has caught my attention. It gives a provocative feel and makes you want to just get on the dance floor. Very fun to listen to. I have bought another song by him, but haven't got to listen to it yet. So you need to check him out!

There are so many artists and songs that I could talk about and try to promote, but there isn't enough in the day, nor the space on this one page. Ha, but I plan on posting more, so stay tuned! And make sure you check out these amazing artists!

-Tyler

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE TobyMac. "City on Our Knees" is such a great song. Wonderful review; I'll be checking out Chris Salvatore because of your recommendation!
    -Csuds

    ReplyDelete