Monday, May 17, 2010

Desperate Celebrity Brothers & Sisters

My, what a busy week ahead of me!!  For today, nothing out of the ordinary, but tomorrow starts this crazy whirlwind of stuff that I am planned to do.  No wonder I'm not working any this week!  First off, tomorrow morning I am going with my choral director and my mentor throughout high school to participate in a radio interview for my elite choir's weekend perfomance of 'Bnats Idol' which is a version of the American Idol show. 

That following afternoon I am doing a very long afterschool rehersal with my fellow seniors, then performing for our choir's spring show.  On Wed, we have yearbook day, which pretty much takes up most of the day.  Then on Thursday, my group will be on a TV interview which will cover all of the TVs in the area, and I will be performing with my seniors for the Senior Scholarship night.  Friday is a dress rehersal for our weekend shows, and then we have 2 shows on Saturday following one on Sunday.  Really busy!!  I hope I can keep up!

Well who all watched TV last night?  Last night was filled with finales and episodes leading to finales.  Desperate Housewives, The Celebrity Apprentice, and Brothers and Sisters ruled the night with exciting and dramatic episodes that everyone is talking about. 

The Celebrity Apprentice took both the 9 and 10 PM slots on NBC, but it didn't disappoint!  We found out the Bret Michaels is in the finale, and will fight for the $250,000 for his charity.  Hopefully he will be well enough to attend it! 

Next came Desperate Housewives.  While Susan had to leave the lane and rent her house out, we learn that Paul, from Seasons 1 & 2 is back, and is sure to cause some problems this upcoming season.  Orson leaves Bre after he notices how much of a hypocrit she really is.  Bre sells her company in order to stop Rex's love child from telling about the secret from Andrew's past.  Gabi assists Angie in stopping Pactrick from blowing up the lane, and instead he blows himself up.  And then we find out that Lynette has the baby at Eddy's house, and talks him from turing himself in. 

And then the big episode of the night, Brothers and Sisters.  This show always delivers a good episode and once again it does it for a finale like no other.  Saul gets tested for AIDS after finding an old flame on Facebook that is an AIDS activist.  He then gets a call that tells that he is negative.  Kitty must keep campaigning while her husband has an arrhythmia.  Nora, Sara and Holly finally discover the secret to Narrow Lake; Water.  This recent discovery quickly sends the Walker family into money. 

While heading to celebrate, Justin and Rebecca notice a major wreck ahead of them.  Turns out that the entire family is involved.  Scotty and Kevin are in a daze, Nora and Sara are unharmed and help look for others.  Holly is severely hurt, and we are unsure of her condition.  Saul is bleeding, and when people come to help him, he keeps them away, revealing that he lied, and he is positive for AIDS.  The show then ends with Kitty and Robert in their ruined SUV.  Robert dies after talking about his fears that he had during the birth of his son.  The finale ends with Kitty yelling for help. 

Yes my friends, last night had shows to remember!  I'm sure their ratings were huge, and will only go higher during the premeiers!  I'll be back soon with more news on my week and anything that comes up!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment