Sunday, May 23, 2010

Performing

Well my friends, this weekend and even this week has been a very busy one!  Going from concerts to radio and TV promotions to class day and then to our 3 performances of 'Bnats Idol'.  It was really a very long and busy journey, but one of the most fun weeks of my life. 

Last time, I told you that I would be on TV in an interview.  Well I am!!  It is so exciting at the thought of being on public TV!  You can watch the interview and a clip of the show here

Our first show started Saturday afternoon.  And I'm not gonna lie, it was bad.  It lasted way longer than we though.  We were hoping for a one or one and a half hour show.  This one last two hours and fourty five minutes!  It was really long!  Even people started to leave during it.  Speaking of people, we only had 15 that attended.  It really didn't help with the audience participation and the mood of the show.  And everything that could have went wrong, went wrong during that show.  I was very disappointed in it and didn't want to do the other shows.

After some serious time consumption changes, we did the second show.  And we rocked it!  Everything that went wrong the first time wasn't an issue the second time.  Everything was smooth and we had triple the crowd so that helped with the mood of me and the other performers. 

And then we performed this afternoon as well.  And we rocked it as well.  I was sad though to end it.  This is another thing that I must end during my final days as a highschooler.  But you know what, I'm so glad I did it, and I have no regrets!! 

I just thought I would stop by real quick before I went to sleep and tell you all of the exciting things that occured.  I hope to write again soon!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment