Sunday, May 30, 2010

Non-Productive

I really don't know what to say.  The title really says it all.  For this Memorial weekend, I am staying home while my family is out of town at the Titanic Museum.  I would have loved to go, but I had to work Friday and Saturday.  And now that I have a day off, I don't seem to be enjoying it. 

I have tried reading, but I am so tired that it is so hard to keep my eyes open.  I can't sleep, because it is the middle of the afternoon, and I hate naps.  And I can't watch movies, because I have watched every single one in the house, and nothing is worth watching on TV.  So I figured why not write about it in my blog. 

Well I really can't figure anything else out to talk about.  I guess I will get off of here and feed my face.  Make sure to come back on June 1st for my Goodbye Chatter World post!!

Oh I also forgot!!  I have made a poll for all of you to participate in.  The subject is your favorite artist so far this year. You have ten of the most popular artists around that you can vote on!  Make sure you vote!!  I will announce the winner the end of this week!!
-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment