Monday, May 3, 2010

Up to Date

Well we now enter May.  Wow how time flies!!  I don't even remember when my last post was about.  But that means alot more to talk about here!!

I mainly haven't posted because of my new job.  I started last Thursday.  I have only worked two days so far, but what I have worked, I have trained.  I'm starting to figure things out nicely.  I'm having a few hard things to deal with here and there, but nothing really to worry about.  I don't work til this Friday, and I feel like it will take forever to get here.  I know, usually people dread going into work, but I just want to make sure that I can do everything perfectly before I get to that point. 

Now on to other things.  Did I even mention about last week's episode of Law and Order: Criminal Intent?  I don't think so.  Well anyways, it was a really good episode.  The new cast is working better than I thought.  But after really good ratings from two episodes ago, this one dropped to all new lows.  Really bad for this new season.  But I do expect some really good episodes to come, so dont give up yet!!

Siobhan Magnus left the stage last week after her very poor performance of a song by Shania Twain on American Idol.  I mean, seriously, the song was very bad.  It would have been either Chrystal leaving, or her.  And it was her.  Don't get me wrong, I liked her.  I liked her version of 'Paint it Black'.  But it was her time to go. 

Delta Goodrem appeared in a performance this week with Andrea Bocelli at his concert in Singapore.  Pictures have been posted throughout twitter, and she looked AMAZING!!  I look forward to hearing more of her traveling and continuing to prepare for a great album in the USA, and around the world!!

Speaking of Delta, her hubby, Brian Mcfadden, was the figure of a new fansite that was released today.  It is Brian Daily.  It a branch, or a version of the Delta Daily site created by Artin, also moderator of the Delta Goodrem official forum.  Artin and Katie, also a member of DGF, launched the new site today.  It looks really good.  Very classy.  It also features a forum.  I think this is the only BF forum up at the moment, so it is really exciting to see it up.  I have joined and am having fun with it.  Good job Artin and Katie!!

Well I think that is all for today!!  I am glad to catch you all up on my recent events and I hope to update soon!!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment