Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Life Changes

What to say, what to say?  To be honest, it is getting harder and harder for words to flow out of my mouth.  Mainly because of all of these new things going on in my life that makes things harder to write about.  Although, I spent 30 minutes writing an essay for a scholarship, and at the end I had it written and everything, and I think it was the most powerful thing I have ever written.  I will certainly have to post it on here for all of you to read one day. 

I start working on Thursday.  I have spent years trying to get a job.  Everywhere they said that I wasn't old enough, or it wasn't just a good time to hire, or "We'll deffinately call you for an interview", but never do.  But here I am, about ready to start a new job.  It is really a weird feeling.  I am excited and nervous.  I sit her going "What if I do everything wrong on the first day?"  But I know there will be a point at the beginning where I may feel like I'm lost.  But I'm sure that the rough patches will fade soon. 

I also registered for college over the past few weeks.  And it was so overwhelming.  I really never pictured myself going to college.  It's not that I didn't plan on graduating, it was the fact that I have never planned for things after high school.  I'm certainly going to have to. 

Ah, okay.  On to other things.  Bret Michaels was rushed to the hospital late last weed due to a brain subarachnoid hemorrhage.  Since then he has stayed in ICU at an undisclosed area.  We have seen him over the past few months on the 3rd season of the Celebrity Apprentice.  He has been a really good player and really competes for what he believes in.  He has been at risk of elimination many times due to some of his ideas that were good, but not amazing compared to the girl's team.  Now we may be able to see some new already-recorded episodes before his incident occured, but I don't expect him to return for the finale. 

Talk to you all soon!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment