Saturday, April 17, 2010

Rush

My, how long it has been since my last post.  To be truthful, I have been so busy that I haven't even dreamed of posting.  But today I have a few moments in my busy day to talk to you.  So I'm taking advantage of it!

Today is Prom for my area.  Yay!!  Everybody is so excited and so am I.  Don't remind me that this will be my last prom night.  Just one more thing that is 'Last' while I'm still in highschool.  I hope me and my friend don't cry our eyes out right there on the dance floor. 

I hope this year everybody will try to be as safe as they can.  Last people were so reckless.  Getting drunk and high as a kite.  I don't do stuff like that so you can see why I think it is so stupid.  Especially at prom.  But it's their own life.  I just hope they understand the possible consequences. 

Anyways, I got a Job!!  A very BIG yay for that!!  It is at an arcade that is in our are.  It is like Chucky Cheeses, but way bigger.  I have been working hard to at least get an interview there for months, and then all of a sudden I get the interview and job at the same time!!  I'm not working yet, but I plan on working sometime next week.  So exciting!!

Well guys that is all I have to say for today.  Stay tuned for more things coming this way!!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment