Saturday, April 3, 2010

California Bound

First of all, this is my 50th post!!!  Thats very exciting and thanks for supporting me to keep writing!!

Now, yesterday was the start of spring break in my area.  So what better than to go somewhere other than here.  Thats right guys, I'm heading to California, San Diego to be exact.  Going to get some sun, and some reading in!  And then we plan on stopping by Disneyland!  Wow, I've been to 3 Disney parks in less than six months.  Interesting....

Well anyways, I'm not really expecting to have a fully functional computer to use over there, so I thought I would say farewell for now.  Make sure to watch the second part of the Law and Order Criminal Intent premiere, American Idol, and I will make sure we will talk about all of that when I get back!!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment