Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Goodbye Urban

Lots to get through on this post.  Lol hope you can keep up.  First of all, I wanted to go over what happened in last night's episode of Law and Order Criminal Intent.  The episode was called 'Delicate' so here we go!

This episode was WAY better than last week's. I was expecting the first Nichols/Stevens episode to be a bit rocky...but this one was really good. I didn't spend the whole time thinking about Goren/Eames. The story was really good. I enjoyed how the equality of parts was between Goldblum and Burrows compared to last week. They really should have used this one as the start with the N/S era.


Still not sure about the captain though. I enjoyed Ross way to much to enjoy her right now.

One thing that I did notice was that they used the same woman from Goldblum's second to last episode last season with Erbe. The girl's mother in that episode was the same in this episode. I figured they could have used someone else.

But overall, really good. I could sit down and actually watch this new era of the show with some interest. I hope the unsure G/E fans enjoyed it as much as I did. I really hope the ratings go up because it deserved it more this week than last week.

Now on to the news for you disappointed American Idol heartthrobs.  Yes, Tim Urban has left the stage.  We saw him become the suprising replacement of one of the supposed top 24.  Many of the judges thought it was a mistake to keep him on, but here he is, the top 7. 

Let's be realistic though.  The big reason, if not the main reason, was that he got the popular vote.  There were some nights where it was just unbearable to hear him sing.  Then there were others that were really good.  He was just an unpredictable character and I wasn't suprised to see him go. 

But I'm sure some of you are in tears.  But don't worry, I'm sure he will have a record deal before labor day, which is good for him since he wore white tonight.  Get it?  Ah, I'm terrible at jokes.  Don't listen to anymore of my jokes. 

Also, just wanted to say real quick, a blog viewer asked me to post some pictures of my prom night.  And to save you the time of loading the pics on here you can go here and view them!!  Enjoy!!
Well that's it for tonight.  See you soon!!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment