Sunday, April 18, 2010

One Prom Night and Three Eliminations

Last night all feels like a dream.  A rather short dream.  It was so much fun though, you can't even imagine.  Spending time with friends and dancing all night long really makes you come out of you shell and just really be yourself.  Yes, I'm talking abour prom.  I recall talking about this yesterday, I think. 

I won't lie, there were some things that really got me worried and anxious.  I wasn't sure of how many sober people would show up, some of them in my own group.  I wasn't really a fan of the resturant that we were going to eat at.  I was out of the loop in some of the planning discussions.  But you know what?  When it finally came down to going to prom and eating and taking pictures, none of that mattered. 

Wow, how wild I was last night.  I danced with tons of people, reconnected with old friends, and possibly stepped on some toes of people I don't like.  They'll get over it in time.  Sadly, my group left early last night so some of the group could make it to their midnight curfew.  But I think it worked out in the end because I was dog tired.  I'm still thinking about taking a nap. 

Okay, okay, enough about prom.  On to more interesting things.  We actually haven't talked American Idol lately.  I wanted to interest some American Idol fans a bit with this post.  Since my last AI talk, 3 people have been eliminated, two within one week. 

Didi Benami was the first to go.  She was really talented, but she really didn't have the strong voice to make it all the way to the top.  But don't worry, I expect her to make an album that has a very mellow tune to it.

 Next week we saw Michael Lynche fall with the lowest votes.  Luckily for him though, the judges used their one time save to keep him in for the next week.  But that only means that next week two would be leaving. 

Last week there were two who went home.  Andrew Garcia quickly left the show that episode, even before Adam Lambert was even able to do his laser show and his very dragged out version of 'What do you want from me'.  Andrew was also really good, but he raised the bar to high and quickly with his Paula Abdul song.  I do see him singing like Maroon 5 very soon though. 

And then the last one to leave was Katie Stevens.  It was between her and Michael again.  It would have been really humiliating if he was saved one week, then eliminated the next.  But he was saved, leaving Katie in tears.  I don't know why she was crying, she will get a record deal before she knows it!!

Well that seems like all the time we have for today!  Stay tuned for more great stuff coming!!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment