Friday, April 23, 2010

No Release

I was going to write a review about Brian Mcfadden's new album, 'Wall of Soundz'.  But it turns out that it isn't going to be released in the USA.  At least not yet.  So that means I get to rant.  Lucky for you.

I really don't understand why the album wasn't released on the USA Itunes.  I mean, Brian said that it would be released worldwide on Itunes April 23rd.  Well it is long past when it should be released.  And nothing.  People are saying that when he says and I quote, "looks like the album will be available on itunes worldwide on day of oz release... so cool" that he really wasn't planning on releasing it right away. 

Here is another quote that he says that really doesn't show any sign of a USA release soon.  ""I’m going to go to America. I’m in negotiations at the moment with two companies about getting a deal, so I think that’s going to be the next step, straight after AGT."  You can read the full article here

Not having it released last night was a very big disappointment for me.  I don't know why, but I was really looking for it.  His single 'Just say so' and 'Mistakes' featuring Delta Goodrem really got me excited. 

I'm not going to stop trying to get my hands on this album.  Who knows, maybe it will be released later on today, or maybe Tuesday.  But I'm telling ya, it is a real disappointment when the artist says that it will be released worldwide on one day and then it never happens. 

Don't get me wrong, Brian is a good artist and I respect his work.  I would be this way with any artist.  When it IS released, I'll do a proper review.  What I have heard so far from it, it is a pretty amazing album!!

Talk to you all soon!
-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment