Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Era

It seems so long since my last post.  To be honest I have been so busy!!!  I won't talk much about it yet, but I have been working on plans with prom, and I actually got a job!!  Not working yet, but hopefully soon!! 

But for now I wanted to talk a few seconds about the new Law and Order CI episode that just ended here on the East Coast.  Here is my review, enjoy!

I thought it was good considering the low expectations that was said among fans. I found some parts confusing. The part where they are introduced with the captain for the first time that we saw in the preview was not present in this episode. I wanted to see that part because I had some hope that she would include what happened to Eames and/or Goren for like two seconds.


Either that scene was only filmed to be shown as a preview, or we just saw an episode that was supposed to air later on, bringing back thoughts of what happened in Season 8, and roughing up an already flustered group of fans, or what is left of it now.

Which brings me to my next point, maybe they are just trying to act like this team has been together for some unknown time. If that is the case, they should have considered adding more because we can't take all of this in and expect to act like we have known these characters for years.

And we didn't even most of the captain. I only saw small bits. And there a lenght of time, like 15-20 minutes where we didn't even see her. I thought they would include her more to introduce her character and see how she works, like I just said in the last part.

My favorite part would have been when Nichols pushed the old guy against the wall and made sure he got what he wanted. This is a side that we haven't seen before, and I think that would make his character grow a little bit more interesting.

Some parts seemed odd, but then other parts worked well. The end worked so well and really sold me. It gave me hope for future episodes.

I'm sure we will be getting ratings soon later this week, and sadly, I expect low ratings due to the heavy loss of CI fans. But there is always a chance that JG fans came in a big swarm to watch. Only time will tell.

So what did you think of the episode?  Like it, hate it?  Will you continue to be a loyal CI fan?  Comment now!!  I'll talk to you soon!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment