Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Idol Winner

Well the finale has just ended for tonight.  Millions of people voted, millions watched, but only one won.  Do you know who won?  Well if you don't, then don't worry.  I have the answer for you!

The winner of season nine is Lee Dewyze!!  Suprised?  Well apparently it was a suprise to him as well.  I am watching as we speak and he is speechless!  He truly deserves this spot!

OMG!!  They sang 'Together We Are One' which was written and sung by the lovely Delta Goodrem.  I was so excited to hear it!!  A total shock!!  I really wanted to see her perform...but oh well.  At least a little bit of Delta was alive at this show!!

Personally though, I thought this was by far the worst season!  The judges were not at all hot, the singing was not that good, and neither was the natural, raw talent.  Contestants in the past has know who they want to be and how to be that way.  This season was filled with many people who didn't know who or what they wanted to be as an artist.  I hope that after this season they have realized it. 

And we also got to say goodbye to Simon Cowell tonight.  After nine years, he has left to persue new adventures.  We wish him the best of luck, but without him, how long will the show really last?  I mean seriously, he really was the pants of the show, and was the funny villian to watch.  Nobody can really fill his shoes I think.  What about you? 

Do you think the show will be back next season?  The show has went way down in ratings, although it is the biggest show around now.  Maybe because there has been so many changes to the show.  Like Cowell leaving, then there was Ellen to replace Abdul, and then there is Kara who thinks she has to tell a story everytime it is her turn to judge.  I guess we will just have to wait and see.  Maybe they should get us to vote on it? 

Anyways, I wish the winner the best of luck and I'm sure I will see their new single on the #1 charts on Itunes.  I hope they will enjoy their new car that they are getting!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment