Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Real World

Don't kill me!  I know I haven't posting lately.  Actually alot.  But come on, surely this gives you something to look forward to.  Maybe I should reopen the Tyler's World Blog twitter so you all can have a little bit of notice when another one of these will be coming out. 

As you probably know, I have really been focusing on my new job.  Today, I worked for my 5th day.  Right now I am going at a very easy pace, which is fine with me.  More towards June is when I will really start to work.  But already I have worked with so many people and they are all so great and kind!  It's people like that that makes working even more fun!

Sadly though, my job has really changed my way of activities that I have done for the past 3 years of trying to get a job.  Like ready.  Haha, I know, it is very sad.  But since my job, I haven't read one page!  This really isn't like me.  But what can I say, gotta keep the money rolling in!

Just finished watching Kevin Jonas on the Minute to Win it game.  He sucessfully became the highest competitor of the show in it's history.  And it is really good because all of that money goes to a great charity.  Good job Kevin!!  I'm sure all of his fans were really excited to see him on a game so popular as this!

And the eliminator of tonight's episode of American Idol was just announced as Michael Lynche.  I really wanted Chrystal to go, but we all can't get what we want.  Goodbye Michael, I know we will see you around very soon!!  To be honest, I think anyone was fair game after this horrible theme week!

Speaking of American Idol, it is said that this season has the lowest rating in AI history, even though it was the most watched show of the Tuesday night.  The head people of the show released their first Idol survey.  Some viewers say that Paula Abdul should return, while Ellen should leave.  My personal opinion; I think Kara should go.  She goes way too in depth in her judging.  The show isn't about you Kara, its about the people performing on it!!  Also, I think this is also the worst season we have had, so that may contribute to low ratings. 

One show that was not the top show of the night was Law and Order Criminal Intent.  this is what I posted on the USA forum for CI:

"There was no indication that this was the post episode to the Goren/Eames departure. No mention of it being MEM's first episode either.

Now that I got that out of the way; tonight's episode was by far the WORST episode for the CI season, if not for the entire series. I really didn't get it. I lost intrest right after it started and I could never really get into it. I actually kept thinking of Goren/Eames the entire time. You would never think of the G/E team doing a case like this. Compared to last week, this episode was a total failure!

I expect ratings to plummet this week. The good episodes of this season has had record lows, so I can't imagine this episode bringing in new or even old viewers.

If I actually had time, I would rip this whole episode apart on my blog, and talking about how my new fantasy is Nichols getting shot tragically in the season finale and Goren & Eames being rehired for the last two seconds and then end the series on that little bit of a happy ending. At this point, I think anything is possible.

You know what the funny thing is? Right after this episode they have the nerve to run one of Goren's most memorable episodes. What a slap in the face!"
Then later on, after a few posts, I posted this:
"Okay, so last night was not a good night for me to watch tv. American Idol sucked, Glee sucked, and I was filled with disappointment after high expectations for CI, and didn't recieve it.

Maybe the problem was it was out of order. I'm more inclined to think now that it was filmed for an earlier airing date. It makes sense because in the early episodes I didn't really feel a connection with the episode. And I felt that last night. So many USA just needs to keep them in order! "
Are any of you feeling this rage.  Maybe if they kept things in order, we wouldn't be switching from good to bad episodes. 

Well guys, I think that is it for today.  Lots of other things were on my mind to talk about today, but I think I have already given you alot to read!  Next time, I'll mention some of the hot websites right now with some of my personal favorite forums!!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment