Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer Excitment

Wow, this summer has just started, and already I am exhausted.  Only a day after graduation, I got called in to do a 9-hour shift.  And then yesterday, my mom worked me about twice as hard in half that time.  I finally just had to go and sleep it off, and even oversleep this morning.  But hey, money is money, and I'm sure I'll be getting plenty of it this summer!

Speaking of summer excitement, I have a little suprise for you.  If you enjoyed the Harry Potter series that I published for you guys, you are probably gonna love this.  For the summer season, I plan on airing one of my old book projects that I worked on. 

To be more specific, I decided to write a story years ago at one of the most random times.  I have always had an imagination, and one day I decided to write one of those ideas on paper.  Originally, the storyline was to be divided into a three book series.  Well, of course it isn't always that easy.  It is so much easier picturing it in your head, than it is to write it on paper. 

After years of working on it after long periods of time, I decided to finally give it up.  Even though I never really said I would never work on it again, I just never had the motivation nor the time to write on it again. 

So today, I was thinking of many things for all of you to read that you all might enjoy.  And after thinking of many things, I thought it was about time for people to read the idea I had going.  I managed to complete 36 full pages of this story, with 5 chapters.  But since this is a blog, I will divide up those chapters into smaller amounts to make the storyline more enjoyable to read, and to give you something to look forward to!

Each segment of the story will be published every Friday, so make sure you tune in at that time!!

So what is the plot you ask?  Well, the story is about one teenage boy who takes on the role of hero in his city of Canton.  While he is introduced to a new criminal to the city, he also faces flashbacks from his dark past.  The story also features his family and friends who fight along with him in his journey into unknown territory. 

I hope the plot intrests you to read this great story that I am proud to present to you, and I hope to see you this Friday for the premire segment!

No comments:

Post a Comment