Sunday, June 27, 2010

Worked Out

Wow, this week feels like it has gone by so slowly, but it also feels like a blur.  This week, I worked a total of 69 recorded hours.  To be honest, I also put alot more hours in at home, but sadly, I don't be paid for it.  I feel like I have worked so hard that I now need to start walking on the side of my feet since they hurt so bad. 

This week, I started my training for my second job, Summer Edventure Camp.  I quickly learned that this job was no way how I expected it.  It turns out that you have to be trained and certified in almost anything while working for a day care environment.  CPR, First Aid, Epipens, Blood Born Pathogens, Sanitation, Food regulation, and Playgroud saftey was just a few courses that I had to become certified in. 

And let us not forget just the regular job itself.  I of course have the hardest job, Legos.  Some of you may think that it is fun, but you should try and work it.  The first day of working with them I spent pretty much 9 hours just sorting the legos out.  Thousand and thousands of them were all over the place.  Myself, and 2 other people finally got it all sorted out.  Now my next task was getting the parts made into kits.  That was another whole day chore. 

Now my next task is to finally figure out what I'm going to do with the class.  I have very old software that I have to install into a semi-old computer just to see how to do what.  And then I start doing these classes on Tuesday.  I probably could have had an extra few days to work on it, but I think my activity was the last thing people wanted to help me on.  So once again I have to take it upon myself to do it at home....and on a Sunday. 

And then there is my other job.  I put in 22 hours there within two days.  I was only supposed to work 14 hours, but I was asked to work another eight hours yesterday.  Oh well, my manager seemed grateful for working it. 

Ah, well that has been my week.  Very stressful, very tiring, but it keeps the money rolling. 

I haven't been able to check lately, but how do you like the new 'Thunder' series?  I know it may seem cut up at times, but it's to prevent posting very long posts, and boring you alot.  So please bear with it.  Don't forget the a new segment comes out every Friday!!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment