Sunday, June 13, 2010

New Chapter

Well, this is the day.  Today myself, and the rest of my senior class will be graduating today.  Even though the thought of graduating seems frightening and scary, it is also exciting and promising.  And today will be the day when I walk into this new world, and the new chapter in my life will begin. 

I remember when I first entered high school as a freshmen.  It was such a scary time.  And I was among the many hundred that were in my shoes, and now, I am on the top of the chain, about to enter this new life on mine. 

Some people, throughout their highschool life, think that they will never make their mark a their school, like they were invisible, and will never be noticed later on.  I was one of those people.   But now that I look back, I made a pretty big size of a mark during my past four years.  I was in the elite choir, I was very active in the New Century Scholars program, and even felt that I was the front man for the program.  And then there was also National Honors Society, where I was very active in!

Well, today I will be going in few hours to get my diploma.  I will also be singing the national anthem with my wonderful senior choir members.  And then I will be walking in to this new, unpredictable journey, but I will always have my friends and family to help me walk through this wonderful adventure!

See you after I graduate!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment