Friday, February 25, 2011

Chris Medina

The three judges of American Idol made the worst mistake by sending home Chris Medina. Yes, but do you feel that staying would pull him back? I sure do! By leaving AI now, he already has a single out, performing all over and it has been only 2 days since his elimination.

Chris has a story behind his constant pursuit to make it. His fiance, Juliana Ramos has had it hard by being bound to a wheel chair due to a serious brain injury. But that only keeps him going, and he isn't going to stop yet. I feel that his struggles are only going to encourage him to go forward, and I don't think he has any plans on looking back.

I think Jennifer Lopez's emotional response to sending Chris home was a launching point to his career. It showed how talented he was. It all was very emotional for both Lopez and Chris because they both knew what was at stake. But now I think all three judges will be crying because they didn't keep him on while they had the chance.

His single, "What Are Words" was released mere hours ago, and it is already the talk on Twitter, and he is already climbing the charts on iTunes. I had plans earlier today to buy the song. I knew the publicity of it and the emotion behind it would sell it fast, and I wanted a peice of it. I got on here to buy it, and already 80 reviews were posted for the song, and there is no telling how many people have bought it. If money was an issue for Chris, it won't be for long.

The song is amazing as well. I knew from the start it would be words that came from the heart, and sung from the heart as well. The piano at the starts it with a very personal feel, and then when Chris starts it is very inspirational. The song climaxes the more you get into it, and the more emotional you feel. Truly a hit.

So yes, leaving Idol could be the biggest break for Chris, although he didn't think so at the time. It is people like him that deserve a happy ending by doing the thing you love the most. I'm sure he has no regrets by keeping at what he loves to do, and also to audition for Idol because of the path it has put him on.

This song is so great, and I encourage you to buy it. You can purchase it here! Watch out, because I know this song will become #1 by dawn!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment