Thursday, February 3, 2011

Workout

Happy Febuary! Already I am looking forward to the warmer weather that should be just over the horizon. I know, it's several months before we should even be thinking of warm weather, but time is going very fast. Things will be growing again and my favorite season will be upon us.

I want to take a moment and thank the One Call band for reading my review. And thanks to Chris Moy, one of the band members, for saying that it was a good review. I always enjoy spreading the word about good band/artists, and I enjoy hearing them say that they are good. I did some more digging on these guys, and they all have come from interesting backgrounds. And judging by how many people came to read my review of them, they are already on the verge of becoming something huge. So keep it up guys!

But they are not the only ones that have checked out my reviews. I actually have a list going of the people mentioning my blog. Brian McFadden, Aimee Allen, Edens Edge, and now One Call. Gotta keep it growing!

Anyways, this week I have taken the motivation to start working out. Now, for those that know me know that I have never worked out in my life. A little bit here and there, but nothing significant. But since I am wanting to become stronger and gain some wait, I figured that I would start this. I guess you could call this my new year's resolution. And I think it came about because my health teacher encouraged us that always sit around and do nothing to get up and do something.

Down on the lower floor of our house, my dad built a gym. It has barely been use, probably was collecting dust before I touched it. I knew that I wanted to do this, but knew that if I went down there alone that I wouldn't make it long. So I asked one of my best friends to come with me. She said she would. Since we were short for time on Tuesday, we didn't get to do much. But we worked out for 30 minutes. And I felt like I was carrying a million tons. And my friend laughed saying that in most cases what we did was just a workout.

That morning I wasn't sore, suprisingly. I was expecting for it to come eventually though. After class, I returned and went down there by myself. And I made it for 40 minutes, and actually did more stuff during that time. And I felt great! This morning though, not so much. I am sore all over, and I feel that every time I bend over that my stomach will fall out.

But I am glad that I am doing this because I have always wanted to become a more healthier person physically. And so far I can tell the difference. Weight wise, I know I have changed. I have ate the house down, and I have already gained a few pounds. So this is working out for my benifit. Sadly, I didn't work out today because I was just so sore. But I plan to get back down there tomorrow with my friend to keep things up.

For those that were exactly like me and had no intention to work out, go and do it! I know it is harder for some to reach a gym, but I know it will be worth it for everyone!

Well guys, this has been fun. I better get off of here and attempt this math homework that I have been putting off for week! Have fun!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment