Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Hit

Brian McFadden was just on the news for rumors of disturbing a flight, but now he is on the news for his latest single, "Just the Way You Are (Drunk at the Bar)". And let me tell you, I think it competes with his big single, "Just Say So". People are already making attempts to make it #1, and I don't think it will be hard.

We knew for months that he was back to work in LA writing his new album, and also setting up to make is mark in the USA. I think the plan was creating a "Wall of Soundz 2" for Australia, and then making a mixture album of both the first and second album for the USA. So after several months, we have seen the result of his work, and it is HOT!

I never saw Brian go this route, but the Banjo is a big part of this single. While I didn't like the sound of it at first, I started to feel the connection it had with the song. While it's not his most inspirational song, it does have fun lyrics to sing and dance to.  Here are the main lyrics, and while I'm not exactly sure if these words are correct, I think they are right: 

"I like you just the way you are
Drunk and s@?# dancing at the bar
I like it, like it
When I get you home to do some damage"

This has me really excited for his new album. This also gets me excited for the album that he is going to release in the states. Which also raises the question: Will he release this next in America? I don't see why not. Unless, he plans on releasing some older songs first. I hope that isn't the case because I really want to buy this song!

So if you haven't heard this song yet, I suggest you do because you are going to be way behind the times! And if you want this song as much as I do, you Australians can buy it here. Go buy it now!!  As of right now, the single is #15 on his page.  But I can assure you that it will be up to #1 as soon as all of Australia wakes up!!

And Brian, if you are reading this, great job, and I am looking for more work you present! Come back to the USA!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment