Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ambassador

My trip to the beach now feels like a distant, yet comforting memory.  Already I have returned to my old routine, and probably kicked it up a notch as well.  I am planned to work every day this week, including the 8 AM to 12 AM shift yesterday.  When I fall asleep, my dreams take me right back to my 2 jobs where I am constantly dealing with the many challenges that arise at random.  And of course you can't get any rest when you do that.  Why do I have to be the one to have to do that? 

I think I enjoy the sitting at the beach the most.  No matter where it was.  Whether it was on the beach, or at a peaceful restuarant, or even on a bench at the outlet malls.  At work, you don't do that.  You are either on your feet taking care of complaining kids in one job, or staying on your feet while customers complain to you about spending so much for something that they probably will never use again in the other.  Sometimes you wonder about slapping them and seeing what they have to say after that.  That's meant for the customers of course, not the kids.  Oh wow, moving on...

On a whole new note, my sister is going to be a star!  Well maybe not, but close enough.  My sister goes to a special pediatric dentist several hours away.  She adores her dentist and I think the dentist adores her.  On our way to the beach, we stopped by her office for a routine cleaning.  When we returned from the beach, we had a message saying that the dentist wanted to feature my sister in a TV commercial for her dentist office.  It is amazing that they chose her.  They are going to go film it on Friday, and of course I won't be going.  But it is an awesome thought that she will be on right before my favorite weatherman!

Now, also some very exciting news.  I have been chosen to become an ambassador for the community college that I will be enrolled in in a few weeks.  It is something very exciting for me.  It was a very long process such as applications and interviews, but I got it!!  I was alittle bit unsure about all of it since I have been working alot lately, and I was afraid that both of them would collide in one big bang.  But I don't think it is going to be that way.  So now I seem to be looking forward to join this great experience!

Well that is all I know of right now.  I will let you all know about my sister's commercial.  Hopefully, I can get the video up on here for all of you to see.  And I will also let you know about all of the exciting news on my new ambassador program. 

Until next time!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment