Sunday, August 22, 2010

Violent

My first week of college has come to a close, and the new week begins tomorrow...great.  People talk of freedom and a very easy life while in college.  Right now, I think of it as a inconvience and a waste of my time.  I don't want to read all of these pages that have been assigned to me every other day.  My week probably consists of reading 100 pages a week.  And that's on boring stuff, like how to write a paper the right way, not like Harry Potter and Star Wars.  I found out really quick that those days are OVER!

My current form of stablity is my job, and even that is unstable right now.  All of the changes with management has put everyone on edge, some fearful of losing their job.  But the job itself seems to keep me busy, and not concerned about the other stuff going on. 

Although, Saturday was the first day on the job that I wanted to kill someone with my mind.  I was literally choking on my own anger.  This guy that used to work there has started hanging out there alot lately.  Not only does he flirt with the girl workers and make them feel very uncomfortable, but he tells everyone how to do our job like we can't do it ourselves. 

It really didn't bother me until he comes and just walks with me everywhere I go.  Not only that, but he totally messes up my station's game.  He makes the game way longer that it should have been (right after I get blessed out because my co-worker was a hour behind on the games and then leaves the job to me during shift changes).  And then he goes and gives these hot girls a 5,000 point bonus befor the game even starts, and then ends the game right at random.  I have alot of patience at work, but he was pushing it really hard that day.

When I got to another co-worker, I told them to keep him out of my sight before I start slitting some throats.  Now that I think about it, it was very unprofessional of me.  But hey, he made me very mad.  He left my station and never returned, but he stayed in the building the entire time I think.  But I'm not too concerned, he will be leaving very soon. 

Well, now that I got that off of my chest, I feel so much better.  I will talk to you all soon!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment