Monday, August 23, 2010

McNugget

You probably remember me talking about Brian McFadden's recent album a few months ago.  Back in April, Brian released his 3rd studio album, 'Wall of Soundz'.  He announced that the album would have a worldwide release on the 23rd of that month.  That month rolled around, and only Australia got the release, I think. 

Now, I don't think it was Brian's intention to release only in Australia.  I think he was really excited to release worldwide.  But you know record deals.  You gotta get the right deal and promote and stuff like that.  I think he was still working out a deal when the album was released.  But still, myself and many other hungry Brian McFadden fans were disappointed when we didn't get a release. 

He then announced on his twitter, known as brianmcnugget, that he was scheduling a August date for his first single 'Just Say So'.  That brings the point of this post.  This month is nearly over, and no release so far.  There is only 2 more dates for it to be released on Itunes.  And that would be tomorrow, and the following Tuesday.  It really makes me think that if it isn't released on either of those dates, then when will we ever get it?

I saw a interview with Brian published today on Perez Hilton's site.  They mainly talked about his past and future, with Delta Goodrem, and his five tatoos, which I didn't know he had that many!  While they didn't give a specific date, they did act like a release would be soon.  But that could always change.  But it got me thinking, maybe the video was a promotion tactic.  It has gotten over 6,000 views, which is pretty good.  And that makes me think that maybe tomorrow is a possible release. 

So anyways, I tried really hard today to get a look at the Itunes releases for tomorrow and see if he was releasing anything, but nothing.  And Brian hasn't mentioned anything either.  So I really hope that tomorrow is the day, and if not, I hope we hear a specific date soon!  Stay tuned!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment