Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cupid- Friend or Foe?

Woah this is a rather late post. I need to start getting in the bed. Oh well. I'll sleep when I'm dead. Sorry for the long absence. Of course Sunday was Superbowl night so I figured none would want to read it that night. And last night it was hard for me to get in the mood for me to write. I even thought tonight wouldn't be the night either but it hit me all of a sudden so I'm doing to go with it.

I have gotten alot of raves for my last post. I'm glad you enjoyed. That means I'm going to have to have a few more posts about Law and Order: CI before the premire so stay tuned!!

So Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Don't cringe when I say it, because it is coming my friend. You guys are probably still waiting to get those "special" gifts for your significant other, while you girls are worried about what and if you get anything, or is upset that you don't have a love to spend this time with.

For me, Cupid is my mutual friend right now. I'm not looking for a relationship right now, but I know that if I actually agreed to it, I could get into a stable relationship. I feel that I am finally starting to crawl out of my "No Commitment" zone, and at least have some fun with the relationships I could have.

Right now, as I speak, I have this feeling that I could have a relationship with a few certain individuals right now. I keep my emotions in check in public so I think they have no idea.

Ah who cares? It's just Valentine's Day.

A rather random post indeed. Totally wasn't the post I was going for, but I guess it'll do. See, this is what happens when I post at a God forsaken hour.

But don't forget to get those last minute gifts and flowers because I know you'll be up the creek if you don't!!

Hopefully the next one will be better tomorrow! Until then!!
-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment