Friday, February 19, 2010

Exile

Well guys, I got my results. As you know, I was tested for 13 diffrent things, including things such as thyroid and Celiac Disease. My thyroid tested normal, as well as my blood count and vitamin levels. But I haven't recieved the results for celiac yet. But both my doctor and I are pretty sure that it'll be positive.

So after I recieve the positive I am expecting, I will have to endure more tests to confirm this and then we will have to discuss how we want to approach this and find me a nutritionist.

I am currently on day 3 of my gluten free diet. I feel alot better than I have in a long time. It's hard though to think of all the breaded things that I used to enjoy and eat ALL the time.

For the past three days, I have felt like my emotions have been dragged through the dirt. They say to expect that since breaded things help with stuff like that. My doctor said not to dwell on it, but how can you not? I have went through a major diet change. But I know that in time I'll be able to adjust without it.

So on other notes, have you heard about the plane crash in Austin, Texas? Apparently, Joseph Andrew Stack got fed up with IRS and decided to plunge into one of the buildings. That just goes to show that this recession is really hitting people hard. But let me ask you something? Do you think that in tough economic times, you would do the same? What would it really accomplish?

In other news, we saw Tiger Woods today pleading for forgiveness. He leaves exile just long enough to say the things that we have been hearing for months, but telling the media to "Back off". He says that he plans to return to golf but doesn't know when. If I was him, with a ruined reputation, I would just stay in exile and be happy with the sucess that I have acheived and try to fix the problems that I have.

Hope you are having a good day, and I'll make sure to send a new post your way very soon!!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment