Friday, February 5, 2010

Mood Turner

So I think today is going to be a random post. I really don't have the energy to go into the topic that I had planned for today. I woke up this morning sure that we would have school cancelled. That wasn't the case, since it was and had been raining for 6 hard hours. It worked out in the end though, but it turned my mood.

It continued to rain after I got out at 1:30. Many places here are at risk of flooding if things continue. While at the same time places not far from us are expecting several inches, if not a foot of snow. Am I missing something here?

My mood also turned when I had to go back and get my sister. Those parents apparently are out for blood. Every line was a mile long and was right in the middle of regular road traffic. And get this, they sit in one spot in the middle of the road because they don't want to incovenience their kids. I rode the bus alot of the time so I can't really understand that. People are really lazy my age.

Other things happened to turn the mood, but I won't get into it. My family went out to go see Dear John today. I thought it was good. But I only go for the romances with tragic irony. I feel that a love one has to make an ultimate sacrifice for it to be good. I hear there was more tragic irony in the book than in the movie. I'll have to research on it. But I'm sure every heart throb will be all over this movie. They seem to always do that with a Nicholas Sparks movie.

Yes, this was a rather short and random post today. I promise I will do this topic that I have had on my mind tomorrow. Until then!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment