Saturday, February 13, 2010

On The Air

I'm writing to you from another snowed in day. This is nothing new to you but I thought I would tell you. More is expected tomorrow and Monday and Tuesday. When will it stop? They say that every storm we have had has been predicted. And word is that a blizzard is expected here for March 7th. I may be screwed then.

This is a post that I have been wanting to post for some time. We all watch tv, and there are certain songs that catches our eye. I have a show every day that I sit down to watch. In my next post, I want to post the shows that are no longer on the air, because alot of us watch what is no longer on. And also today, I want to talk about a internet radio station that is on that is really spreading around the world and spreading all sorts of music. So let us begin.

Monday

House M.D- I have only been watching this show for less than a year I believe, and it is one of my most favorite shows. I enjoy watching the numerous diagnosis that House can come up with, and also how he can cause havok around the hospital. I really enjoy how House, the most brilliant man in medicine, is also the most flawed man in reality. It is interesting to watch how he has to cope with that every day. This is certainly a show that you should start watching.

Tuesday

Biggest Loser- I have never really been into reality shows, but this is one of the few that I am into. This is certainly the most inspirational reality shows you can watch. You start off each season by seeing how the certain contestants are consumed by eating constantly. You see their struggles when it comes to stop eating and working off all of that weight that they have consumed. The best part though, is when you get to watch them make incredible accomplishments throughout the season. I think it really inspires many people out in the world today that it is important to live healthy lifestyles and try to live that way themselves. This is a show that won't disappoint!!

Law and Order: Criminal Intent- This has been my sunday night show for so long, but now it being moved into a Tuesday night lineup. So I thought I would go ahead and put it in here. If you have read my blog from the beginning, you probably read the "Legacy" post concerning all CI so this isn't really anything new. This is probably the best Law and Order series out of all three. This show has went in ways that none of the others has, both going into deep, personal description, as well as focusing on not just one team of detectives, but several other teams.

Like I told you, this show is returning March 30th. I am really excited about it. They have actually posted the first promo for it. The link is http://twitvid.com/72739 . I really think this is going to hype up even the fans that refused to watch the show after Goren and Eames leave. It leaves you begging for more, and unable to wait for March. Hold on tight troops, because it is coming, and I'm sure some more promos as well!!

Wednesday

Law and Order: SVU- A very good show indeed. It focuses more on children and rape cases. Among most Law and Order fans, this one seems to be the favorite. And who can resist the Detective Olivia Bensen and Elliot Stabler. This show has left me on the edge of my seat and stunned, so it is really a show to watch.

Cougar Town- Could Courtney Cox be any sexier? We haven't seen her since the famous Friends series, but she comes back and is rocking it!! This show is seriously funny and includes all of the everday situations that we might find ourselves in. Everybody has given great reviews for it. My only concern about this show is that I feel that Cox is trying to not give that "Monica Geller" feel to it, which in my opinion makes it obvious. I guess that happens to people who are on long lasting shows. But great job on the show, and I look forward to more!!

Thursday

Thursday currently is a open slot for me. There are a few shows that I have watched, but none is really keeping sitting down on that night. Flash Forward had my attention caught my attention for awhile, but I quickly lost interest, as well as many in my household. I don't think it'll last long, if it hasn't been taken down already. I also watch The Office, but it a touch and go show for me.

Friday

Law and Order- The first and longest lasting of all three. I like this one because of the courtroom drama that is holds in the show. SVU has it as well, but I think this one has it hardcore. I like how it is currently trying to get personal about the detecitves and the other main characters. They say that this show is slowly ready to leave the air, but I really hope it doesn't leave anytime soon!!

Sunday

Desperate Housewives- I got hooked on this show when I was watching the hostage scene in the grocery store in season 3. I got hooked and have since watched every episode. It has it's corny moments, and sometimes I call it my "Night time Soap Opera". But really it has its great moments, and it looks like it isn't going anywhere soon!!

Brothers and Sisters- I got into this show because it was the show after DH, and sometimes it came on before I could turn it off to go to bed. But one night I decided to sit through an episode, and have loved it ever since. It doesn't have near the corny moments like DH, which makes it better. This is really the best night time drama I have watched in some time!!

Party Central Radio- I promised I would post about this because it really is an 'On Air' topic. I came across this site from a random experience. Its fun because you get to enjoy diffrent types of music and without commercial interuptions. It really is the best radio station you can find!! And the best part is, most of all the song requests get played!!! This has been a site that I have really enjoyed being apart of, and I hope you will to!! If you would like to enjoy the fun, the link is http://www.partycentralradio.com/ .

Well guys that was a rather long post. I hope you come and read my next post because next time we will discuss the shows that are off the air, and some shows I will treasure forever!!! So make sure to stay tuned!!

Like any of these shows or the Radio site? Comment about them now!!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment