Saturday, February 27, 2010

Shaken

Do you like my new profile picture? I thought it was time for a new one. It's been what, over a year since you have seen a new picture of me? Oh well, there isn't really anything new to look at.

It has been 3 days since my last post, and it feels like mere minutes. It has all gone by so fast. I tested negative for Celiac Disease. I am now relieved, but when I first heard, I was stricken with shock. It fit every one of my symptoms, and I had started to feel better. They then wanted to test me for Cystic Fibrosis. And I was like are you serious? The night before my test, I was really worried. Testing for something like that is no laughing matter. But I went there and got tested and within the hour I got a negitive result as well. What a load off my back.

They now say that I just need excercise and weight gainers. Who would of figured? I have since taken myself off of that gluten free diet. You can tell that I have felt better emotionally since then. I can now actually endure my friends again. I started working out two days ago, and lets just say that it is interesting. But on the plus side, it is fun to work out to Delta Goodrem songs and gaining an appettite. Still having some weight trouble, but I'm going to go buy some of that protein stuff at the store today.

On a diffrent note; alot of people are waking up to many earthquakes going on right now. Chile had a 8.8 earthquake, following dozens of aftershocks. The entire pacific is under tsunami warnings, including Hawaii. And another earthquake hit Argentina. So we all need to keep watching on this developing story.

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment