Sunday, March 21, 2010

Acceptance

I don't know why on earth it has taken me so long to post this. I guess once in a while you have to look at things from a diffrent perspective, at a new angle, and then try to write it in that way.

I felt that I left alot of things unsaid in my last post. And maybe thats why I couldn't find a way to write this one. Stuff like this is hard to put into words. You think you know someone, and then you think that you know nothing about them.

That next day after I heard all of this stuff, I spent all day in a daze. And I spent alot of time debating whether I should talk to this person or not. And even a part of me thought that I freaked out so much that they wouldn't even try to talk to me. Eventually I got the nerve to talk to them, and I just let everything loose. I felt so much better for it too.

Their situation has gotten more complicated over the past couple of days. But I have been able to stand by them like nothing has happened, but this is all still linging over my head. I have accepted what they have done, but I just hope they can move on from it...

Now on to more interesting things. Poor Lacey Brown got eliminated this week on American Idol. To be honest, I think everyone was up for elimination this week. They were all so unfamiliar with having to choose a song that they possibly knew nothing about. A few were able to steal the night, but only a few. And unfortunately, Lacey was not one of them.

And now on to the news for today. Today could be the making of history with President Obama's Health Care reform bill. This one could really go either way, and protests will begin despite the outcome. Democrats say that they have all the votes that they need. But will they? I'll make sure you find out in my next post.

Until then, have lots of fun and I'll see you later!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment