Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Back to Magic

How many of you are Harry Potter fans? I'm sure alot of the world has been consumed by the magic that Harry Potter has brought on us. I remember when the 7th book came out. Millions lined out in roads to get their hands on the final book. I myself was one of them.

Once upon a time, I was the owner of a Harry Potter site called the Deathly Hallows. I thought it was very appropriate for the time period. Well anyways, it was weeks before the final book was to be released. So myself, and many of the writing members got together, and thought it would be fun to write our own version of how the book would turn out to be.

After years of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" being released, I have uncovered this story. Unfortunately, it is unfinished, and the writers and myself never decided to finish it. But I have all 12 chapters available. Remember I said that I wanted to do another series? Well this one will be 12 parts, so it'll keep us busy for awhile.

I'm going to throw this in there. I do not remember the other authors that co-wrote this, and all records indicating who they are have been erased. If and when they come forward, I will add their names to the appropriate chapters.

You guys ready? Lets get started!!

Chapter 1- Outside the Castle

Harry stared at the water of the Black Lake while sitting on a stump. It was the same place that Harry and Neville stood in their 4th year, studying Herbology.

Harry was in a blank spell. He had those often since Dumbledore's death. The last few months was a total shock to him. He watched Dumbledore die under the hands of Snape, the one they trused, and the one that soon betrayed them. His anger towards Snape burned his skin.

"Some brithday," Harry said. This was by far the worst birthday yet. Since the Dursleys let Harry stay until his 17th birthday, they kicked him out, and slammed the door on his way out. He now had no protection.

He picked up the open box that laid on the ground. It came from Ron. He looked at the items that Ron had given him for his birthday. Everything came from Weasley Weezes. Probably because that was the only thing eh could get. Along with that, it contained a letter:

"Harry,
HOpe you have a good birthday. Use these items on your journey to find the horcruxes. I wish you would tell me where you are at. You know I will go and help you, Herminone too. Please be safe.
Ron"

Harry set the letter Down. He know that if he told Ron or Herminone of where he was, they would come and find him. And he did not want that. He did not wantthem to get involved in the battle that was waged between him and Voldemort.

He looked at the castle above him. It looked like a shadow without the lights. Since Dumbledore's death, nobody dared enter it's walls, thinking it was surrounded by Death Eaters. Everybody was scared of it, except Harry. Nothing mattered to him anumore. They sky was getting dark. He got up. And he started heading towards the castle. He knew that the castle held some clues to finding what he was looking for. And he was going to find it.

----
That concludes the first chapter! I hope you enjoyed it, and we will pick up with Chapter 2 tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I remember this. I think I remember which parts I wrote.
    Man, how old were you when you had that site? 10? (Kidding.)

    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I found one of you guys!! What username did you have on the forum?

    Haha, I was 15, going on 16.

    Whenever you see your chapters come up comment about it and I'll edit it with your name.

    ReplyDelete