Monday, March 1, 2010

Obsessive Involvement

Wow. I come on after a day and I find that Tyler's World has not only exceeded the 1,000 view mark, but it also had one of it's biggest leaps in views in a very long time!! Thanks you guys!!! That means alot to me and shows that all of you are supportive on my blog!!

I guess that was also because of the Tim Urban post that I made. I know how you American Idol fans can get, ha ha. I think I'll have to make this a weekly thing.

I sit here, very close before midnight, and waiting for the new batch of snow to come our way. I don't think it is very far. Maybe a few minutes. This batch I'm not going to be so happy for. Last time we had to go on Saturday to make it up. Talk about a fast weekend!! Well I promised myself that I would do no more Saturday sessions. I'm a senior for crying out loud!!

I didn't get to work out today. I came home and ate lunch, and there must have been something in there because I got a major headache, and wasn't worth much after that. Plus, I had to cart my sisters all over town when they got out of school. It's okay, I still love them. I'll just have to try and work out tomorrow. To be honest though, I don't think it's really helping my weight situation...

So a flock of birds told me that my former "obsessive" friend got involved with the cops last weekend. I was only shocked that they didn't know what it was for. Her situations lately haven't really been secret to me or anyone in my senior class. My theory is that she harrassed someone to the point where they called the cops on her. And of course, I have to throw in the idea that she may have threatened them for some god-knows reason. Either way, apparently she has been deprived of everything by her parents and "grounded for life". Her parents are nice and all, but they always eventually cave, and then it is back to her old way. By the way, I wonder if I'll be seeing her in the arrest reports soon.

So today I finished the 3rd season of Battlestar Galactica. Ah, how I love that show. I won't give too many details because I want to feature it in my "Off The Air" post that I haven't had the motivation to type yet. But I'll tell you this; it leaves you yearning for more!!

Well, I know this post wasn't as hot as my last one, but I assure you, more great stuff is to come!!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment