Monday, March 8, 2010

Back to Magic- Chapter 7

Chapter 7- The Escape

Ron paced the floors. He couldn't believe he was considering escaping from the Ministry, and his parents. His mother was going to kill him. But he couldn't worry about that now. He had to do something.

Ron packed a few ingrdients in his bag, and a few items from his brother's shop. They may come in handy. And he took the room that he got for becoming a prefect in his 5th year. He was all set. But before he left, he sat down by a small desk in the room, and wrote a letter:

"Dear Mum,
I know you are going to kill me once you find this, but I had to do it. You know as much as I do that Harry needs my help. And I'm going to do it. Don't try and come looking for me, for you won't have any luck. I will be long gone. And I also have to make a stope somewhere else. Be safe mum.
Ron"

He was all set. He opened the windo in the small room, mounted his broom, and flew off. The cool breeze blew through his face. It felt good. The Ministry looked so small below him. The time had come. He was going to help Harry. He had to make a quick stop first.

----
That was the end of Chapter 7. Stay tuned later today for the second part!!

No comments:

Post a Comment