Monday, March 29, 2010

Loyalty

Today has been so hard to get things together. After this trip, all I want to do is go back!! I guess it is so easy to forget reality when you go to the most magical place on earth.

For all you cyber and tech geeks, I have good news. Apple has just now announced that they are releasing a new version of the Apple Iphone that will be used with the Verizon Wireless network. Are you excited?

Many were anticipating this when the upgrade of the current Iphone came up. I guess you all will be very happy. I personally don't know how to react to this since I am a Verizon Wireless user. Sure, I love the Ipod, but I don't know how I like the thought of it being combined with my phone. But I guess everyone has their preferences.

Also some more bombshelling news; Ricky Martin actually came out of the closet today saying, 'I Am a Fortunate Homosexual Man'. He also says that his twin sons inspire him to come out. He also says:

"To keep living as I did up until today would be to indirectly diminish the glow that my kids where [sic] born with. Enough is enough. This has to change. This was not supposed to happen 5 or 10 years ago, it is supposed to happen now. Today is my day, this is my time, and this is my moment". The entire article can be read here.

So now for you Law and Order: Criminal Intent fans; the time is nearly hear. The season 9 premire starts tomorrow night at 10 pm. I am really excited about this. As some of you know, the title of the episode will be 'Loyalty', along with the Part II following the next week.

Apparently, they have been making some tough decisions when considering how to present this two part series. There have been numerous titles for it and there were also talks of combining it into a 2 hour special, but then decided to splitting them up.

Of course, you will be seeing a full detailed overview of the episode tomorrow night. So make sure to stay tuned!!

And as for the Iphone, post your comments on what you think about this new plan with Verizon!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment