Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Beach Bound

I am now finally off work to take a vacation!  Can you believe it?  I really didn't think that I would be able to head out this summer, but I managed to sneak in a few days off.  I'm gonna savor every second of it.  And you wanna know where we are heading to?  Myrtle Beach!

Now, some of you who know me really well would say that me excited about going to a beach is a forbidden thought.  The sticky sand, the polluted sea water (in many ways than one) and the people burnt to a crisp under the harmful sun rays.  All of those things just wanted me to hang out on the balcony and read, and then come out at night to do the seafood eating and shopping.  I know, you people probably think I am weird. 

But now, since I have started working, I have longed for a vacation like this.  It really makes you appreciate the days when you had the chance to stay out for a few moments, reading next to the sea and just being out of this small town that seems to consume my every thought, even when I am asleep. 

Sure, I don't plan on going all out and getting into the water.  But it won't hurt too much to move from the balcony to the sand for a few hours.  And who knows, I may actually look good with a tan!

So here I am, something past midnight, suitcase near completion, Ipod's charged and ready, and my books are sitting on my desk reading to run out the door.  I hope staying up late will not make me a grouch when I have to get up early.  Fingers crossed!!  I hope to talk to you all when I get there!

-Tyler

1 comment:

  1. nice post..
    i like ur punch line...
    Impossible is possible to overcome..
    here is my blog if u like to visit...
    http://krutz-world.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete